I want to do an advanced search, something similar to the one in [scryfall](https://scryfall.com/advanced) where I can use either syntax or buttons to search, using multiple filter and logical operators. I have difficulty knowing how to create the SQL query dynamically. If it's possible I'd like to see a guide on how to do something like that. If there isn't a guide a high level description on how to do this would be useful.
Off-the-shelf search engine server:
- [OpenSearch aka ElasticSearch](https://github.com/opensearch-project)
- [Apache Solr](https://lucene.apache.org/solr/): an enterprise search server with a powerful REST API
- [Sonic](https://github.com/valeriansaliou/sonic): Fast, lightweight & schema-less search backend. An alternative to Elasticsearch that runs on a few MBs of RAM
Libraries to build your own search engine server:
- Bleve & [tantivy](https://github.com/quickwit-oss/tantivy) are search engine projects, respectively written in Golang and Rust, inspired by Apache Lucene and its algorithms (e.g., tf-idf, short for term frequency-inverse document frequency). Such as Lucene, both are libraries to be used for any search project; however they are not ready-to-use APIs.
- [Apache Lucene](https://lucene.apache.org/): the full-text search library
> If you use Hibernate as your data access layer you can use [Hibernate Search](https://www.baeldung.com/hibernate-search)
> 1. you need a database to store and index the information.
> 2. you need an API to access the information.
> There are a million ways you could do this; pretty much any database will do, and there are a bunch of options for API’s. OpenSearch (AKA ElasticSearch) might be a good starting point. GraphQL is a powerful API option as well.
I reinstalled *Manjaro Cinnamon 21.2.2-220123-linux515* trying to get rid of this error with no luck. I've only copied my dotfiles from an external drive and run the installation script.
Whenever I try a `git init` in any empty repository I get `/git: permission denied`. Which doesn't tell me anything.
I've found that the error is produced because of this lines in the installation of my dotfiles:
sudo tee -a /etc/profile /etc/zshenv /etc/zsh/zshenv &>/dev/null <<EOF
If I change the lines appended to those files and restart the system it doesn't give me an error, but then my configuration isn't loaded. But that could mean the error happens anywhere in my configuration and I don't know how to find it.